We've been ordering HelloFresh for a while, and while there are still many recipes we have yet to try, we've had several of them. I thought it might be helpful to post a list of our top 5 favorite HelloFresh recipes so far:
1. Crispy Buffalo-Spiced Chicken with Blue Cheese Sauce, Scallion Mashed Potatoes & Roasted Carrots. This one might be our favorite! In fact, I had to go out and buy a container of Frank's Red Hot seasoning to try and re-create! --It worked, by the way! Try this one if you can--it's easy and delicious!
Link to the recipe on the HelloFresh site: www.hellofresh.com/recipes/buffalo-spiced-chicken-with-blue-cheese-5e46e5e8194a911d314a5b1b?q=buffalo+chicken
2. Middle Eastern Steak Bowls. We tried this one before we started blogging, so there is no review for it, but we've been thinking about it ever since!! If you see it on the menu, order it!!
Recipe found here; www.hellofresh.com/recipes/middle-eastern-steak-bowls-5eb179c686ddde45355d2d22/
3. Firecracker Meatballs. This one is my (slightly picky) son's favorite. See our review here: www.hellofreshcoupon.com/hellofresh-review-blog/hellofresh-review-firecracker-meatballs-with-green-beans-rice
4. BBQ Chicken Legs. Another one I tried to replicate at home--with success!
Recipe found here: www.hellofresh.com/recipes/bbq-glazed-chicken-legs-5f3191d1fec8bd47ca115423?q=bbq+chicken+leg
5. Chicken Stir-Fry Tacos with Tangy Cabbage Slaw & Sriracha Mayo. We rarely complain about the HelloFresh taco recipes--or tacos, in general--delicious!!
So what are your favorite HelloFresh meals? We would love to hear!!
Need a HelloFresh coupon? Try VSTEINA (new customers) on the HelloFresh site!